Job Vacancy: Community Care Zone Manager
Closing Date: Friday, 31 March 2023
Location: Tennant Creek
Barkly Regional Council are currently looking for multiple Community Care Zone Managers to assist in the operation and strategic support across all Aged Care and NDIS programs.
Supporting the Community Care Regional Manager and the Community Care Team Leaders, you will help Council meet all funding and reporting needs.
- Annual Remuneration Package: Level 8 under the current EBA
- 6 weeks of recreational leave each year
- 10.5% superannuation
- Free access to swimming pool and gym facilities
- An inclusive and diverse workplace culture
- Housing assistance
- *Relocation assistance
The key duties are but not limited to:
- Create purchase orders and organise delivery of goods that are required for the Aged Care and the NDIS program
- Maintain records and documents, such as client information, community tick sheets and submit them in a timely manner
- Assist with mentoring, capacity building and training of Aged Care staff, and identify the training requirements to ensure that Community Services staff van deliver programs to their best ability
- Ensure that Regional Community Services programs are compliant with the Local Government Act, Regulations, standards and policies adopted by Council
- Liaise with government and non-government organisations, and local community organisations for the successful delivery of the Community Services Programs
- Tertiary qualifications or equivalent experience in Aged Care or NDIS programs
- Demonstrated experience using online programs such as E-Tools, DEX, Medicare, My Aged Care, PRODA and Centrelink
- Proven leadership and motivation skills with the ability to work with aged, disability and community groups
- Understanding of relevant legislation, policies, and procedures of Aged Care and the NDIS programs
If you are interested in this role, please submit a relevant cover letter and up-to-date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, should you not address the essential requirements within your cover letter, you will not be considered for this position.
If you would like to know more details, please call Sagar Chand on 08 8962 0008 for a confidential chat today.