Job Vacancy: Lifeguard
Closing Date: Tuesday, 28 February 2023
Location: Tennant Creek
Exciting opportunity for a Lifeguard to join the team in Tennant Creek full-time, ensuring the highest standard of public supervision and safety to all patrons.
The key duties are but not limited to:
- Patrol the pool area and be alert for emergency situations
- assist with preparation of the pool prior to the beginning and end of the swimming season
- Keep storage areas, toilets and other facilities within the pool complex clean and tidy at all times
- Ensure all accurate recording and reporting of all accidents, incidents and customer complaints
- Set up and pack away aquatic equipment as required
- Experience in lifeguard practices, water safety principles, and crowd control
- Knowledge of current Workplace Health and Safety principles
- Current Working with Children Card or ability to obtain
- First Aid and Resuscitation certificates
- SLSA Bronze Medallion/Certificate II in Public Safety (Aquatic Rescue)
Perks & Benefits:
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program
- An inclusive and diverse workplace culture
- Career progression opportunities
- Training and professional development
If you are interested in this role, please submit a relevant cover letter and up-to-date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, should you not address the essential requirements within your cover letter, you will not be considered for this position.
If you would like to know more details, please Call Shianne Pes on 08 6202 7143 for a confidential chat today.
Lifeguard - Clink here to find out more!