Event: Creative Effective Meetings
Barbara Clifford delivers a three-hour workshop on learning ways to create effective meetings
On: Wednesday, 26 September 2018
Barbara’s training is interactive, allowing participants to contribute their ideas, address specific needs, and allow the group to learn from each other. She provides live physical demonstrations and resources to help participants improve their professional capability. Her training includes comprehensive workbooks packed with valuable instruction, practical activities and examples.
This is a three hour course where you will learn:
• Different meeting styles
• How to set clear objectives
• How to avoid challenging situations
• What is needed for the perfect environment
• Ways to make meetings run more smoothly
Who Should Attend:
• Team leaders feeling out of touch with their team
• Small Business's who are in a growth phase
• Anyone who is time poor and feels meetings are a waste of time
• Organisations who want to create more cohesion and momentum.
Date: Wednesday, 26 September
Venue: Language Centre, Windley Street Tennant Creek
Cost: Member: $220; Non-member: $275 (Inc GST)
Visit https://www.chambernt.com.au/e... for more information about training workshops in Tennant Creek.