News: Want to be a pool lifeguard or update your aquatic skills?
Then book now and get qualified before the swimming season starts in Tennant Creek
Posted: Wednesday, 15 August 2018Royal Life Saving NT will be at the Tennant Creek Swimming Pool from 17-20 September to offer various courses.
These include pool lifeguard, resuscitation and bronze medal training, first aid online and assessment workshop, plus courses to update your bronze medallion and pool lifeguard qualifications.
Course details are as follows:
- Resuscitation (CPR) & First Aid Assessment on Monday, 17 September: 3pm –7pm ($80-CPR)/$180pp)
- Bronze Medallion on Tuesday, 18 September: 10am –4pm ($180pp)
- Bronze Medallion Update on Tuesday 18 September: 4pm –6pm ($90pp)
- Pool Lifeguard on Wednesday, 19 September and Thursday, 20 September: 10am -4pm ($280pp)
- Pool Lifeguard Update on Thursday, 20 September: 4pm –7pm ($170pp)
As Course dates may change due to minimum numbers and unforeseeable circumstances, it is required that bookings are made prior to commencement date through Royal Life Saving NT.
For bookings & further information contact Royal Life Saving NT office on 8981 5036 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Bookings: https://nt.training.royallifes...