Rates, Fees & Charges
Barkly Regional Council declares its Rates, Fees and Charges annually as per requirements in the Local Government Act.
Current rates and charges, in respect of the forthcoming financial year, are declared by Barkly Regional Council at its Ordinary Council Meeting held in June of each year. A schedule of Fees and Charges is also endorsed by Council.
The Notice of Rateability of Conditional Rateable Land under the Northern Territory Government is also published.
FEES & CHARGES 2017-18
Residents please be advised that latest Fees and Charges were endorsed by Council at the Ordinary Meeting in June 2017. Please note that these are in effect as of 1 August 2017 to 31 July 2018. It is also noted that these Fees and Charges are endorsed by Council and must be adhered to. To download the document please click here.
DECLARATION OF RATES
- Final Declaration of Rates 2017-18
- Approved Conditional Rating 2017/18
- Final Declaration of Rates 2016/17
- Approved Conditional Rating 2016/17
- Final Declaration of Rates 2015/16
- Approved Conditional Rating 2015/16
- Final Declaration of Rates and Charges 2014/15
- Approved Conditional Rating 2014/15
- Final Declaration of Rates and Charges 2013/14
- Final Declaration of rates and Charges 2012/13